Come learn and experience what San Diego has to offer. Our city is known for having the best climate and some of the nicest people in the United States of America. Our company and our programs have a reputation for being fun, safe and educational.
English language studies
Flexible Course length 2-12 weeks
Learn English in a city where it is the native language. Study the culture and explore San Diego. All levels welcome to apply. Classes start every Monday throughout the year.
3 hours per day 5 days per week including language lab sessions.
June – August or upon request, start dates available every Monday
All levels, beginner to advanced
Gain a sound understanding of the essential disciplines of a language. The focus is on clear communication and conversational language.
1. General language lessons to build grammar and communication skills, including teacher-led discussions, written exercises and role-plays.
2. Teacher led educational field trips to integrate the student into the American way of life.
3. Activities and excursions around San Diego
4. Host family or hostel accommodations available
When: Designated start date depending on TOEFL exam
Requirements: High school graduate
Description: Prepare for the TOEFL test
1. 3 hours of general language lessons to build grammar and communication skills. Examination preparation and test taking techniques.
2. College Tour
3. Teacher led cultural classes
4. Hostel, motel/ hotel or permanent hosing available
When: Year around
Duration: 2-12 weeks
Requirements: Intermediate to advanced language skills
Description: Our internships will teach you the ins and outs of the American business culture. Improve your language skills and form life long business relationships.
1. Language and preparation classes before you start your internship
2. Work for a local San Diego company 20-40 hours per week for enriching professional experience.
3. You will receive a Letter of Recommendation upon successful completion of your internship
4. Hotel/motel/hostel or apartment living available
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Levels: beginner to advanced
Description: Improve your English language skills while learning or improving your surfing.
1. 2 hours of surf lessons 5 days per week
2. Counselor led activities and excursions in the afternoons
3. English lessons or internship can be added
4. Hotel/Motel/Hostel housing available